Ok, so every one always says: "Nice guys always finish last", newsflash: So do nice girls!
I have always been rather shy around people I don't know very well, but with guys I simply go catatonic... I mean don't get me wrong, I have plenty of guys that are friends, and with them I am my normal, can't keep a straight face self. BUT if I like a guy I am totally different. Suddenly, there is a frog in my throat and my knees don't seem very stable; I am essentially useless. I forget where I left my cool.
Honestly, sometimes I wish I could be more like that girl who laughs and has a different man every night of the week. Not that I would be happy with that lifestyle, but the confidence those girls seem to have is admirable. Not to mention that men adore those girls, even if it is just for the romp session.
Girls like me, who wait and don't put out get called prudes or are instantly placed in the friend/advice columnist category. I mean after all, nice girls are wives...not girlfriends. It gets frustrating and not that I don't mind being single; I actually LOVE being single. I just wish that guys would see that nice girls can be interesting too.
Ok, so that's my rant of the day. I promise to keep it more lighthearted in my next post.
Pinkie Promise.
xoxo
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment