Question of the day:
"Who is your favorite cartoon character?"
This is easy. I always loved Jasmine from Aladdin. She was the feistiest of all the princesses and a free-spirit. No man, even Aladdin was gonna pin that girl down. Plus, she knew how to speak her mind; she is a great example of a modern woman.
Alright, that was too easy so we'll do another question today:
"Do you enjoy your everyday life? What is it like?"
Yes, I love my life even when it gets totally hectic and I wanna pull my hair out. The way I see it, I work all week, giving everything to everyone else, and then Saturday and Sunday are mine and mine alone. I have a week vacation coming up and I am pretty sure I am going to spend it entirely on a date with my pillow.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment