I must say the Nashville debate was quite a disappointment for me from both parties when it came to economy. I got angry that the candidates were not more angry. We are facing a situation which many people are upset about and when both candidates spoke on economy, they seemed very much nonchalant about the ordeal.
They did not relate to many Americans feelings towards the economy. Many people are upset and angry that the situation got so out of hand. Especially with new reports about questionable spending on behalf of some of the companies, AIG in particular. At least Obama mentioned it, but McCain did not breathe a word of it.
Overall, I felt the debate really did not help McCain stand out like he needed to and I felt Obama mentioned Bush so many times that for a minute I thought Bush was running for a third term.
If the next 26 days are going to be as ineffective as the debate appeared to be, then we might as well vote tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment